All Hard Reset for all PDA Models in here
Here We collecting All the Brand phone made and all models for User , How forget the Password on there phone or want to do the Hard Reset .
Samsung B7330b Hard Reset
- Press the F Key and Power Button
- It will ask you for the master reset/ clear
- Press 1 then Y to Completed the Master Reset
- Now it will perform hard reset.
To get into flash mode:
- Press hold the J key then plug in the USB
Mobilicity Settings for 3G Wireless Router D-Link DIR-412
username : dave
password : password
dial number : (this is the one i need)
APN : internet.davewireless.com or wap.davewireless.com
Authentication Protocol : PAP
SIM PIN CODE : (Optional)
MTU : 1492
Samsung Galaxy S Get Your Phone Working Properly With Rogers.
The phone will come back up with voice services working, but no MMS or data. In order to make data and MMS work, you need to set the Access Point Name (APN) settings in the phone’s config. APN Settings can be found under Settings > Wireless > Mobile Networks >Access Points. Set the following:
- Name: Rogers
- APN: rogers-core-appl1.apn
- MMSC:http ://mms.gprs.rogers.com
- MMS Proxy: 10.128.1.69
- MMS Port: 80
- MCC: 302
- MNC: 720
- Everything else blank
Motorola Milestone Soft reset
If your phone stops responding
to touches and key presses, try a quick reset. Remove
the back cover and battery, then replace and switch your phone on
left Shift+right Alt+Delete = restart Motorola Milestone
Motorola Milestone Hard reset
Motorola Milestone Hard reset when touch screen responding
To reset your phone to factory settings and erase all
the data on your phone, touch Menu > Settings
> Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
Warning: All data on your phone will be deleted.
Motorola Milestone Hard reset with keys when touch screen not responding
Power off device or take out battery then reinsert it. To power off
press and hold power key
Press camera key + power key for about 10-12 sec (You will see Motorola logo then a
yellow exclamation point in a white triangle.)
Press both (1st) Volume UP + (then) camera key in this order for Android System Recovery menu
Select Wipe / Factory reset with Volume down key (or with D pad) then press POWER key (or CENTER D Pad) to hard reset
How to Hard Reset the HTC Maple (WIND)
- Go to Start> More>Accessories.
- Select Clear Storage.
- Enter in the password provided on the display of the device (should be 1234) and select Yes.
- Power the device OFF.
- Press and hold the Volume Up Button and Power/Send Call Button until you get a White Screen with Blue text that outlines the next step to take to execute the Hard Reset.
Samsung Omnia i910 Hard Reset || CDMA
Press and hold the SEND & END button then Turn on the phone. press the SEND button to format the phone.
Samsung galaxy i7500 / i5700 Hard Reset || CDMA
You shoul power off the phone, then hold down:
volume down + call + end call
(hold down volume down + call first, then finally hold end call as well)
Then when on the recovery screen hit 'home' to factory reset.
I have discovered how to factory reset the HTC Magic without having to go via the software menus (i.e. if you are locked out):
1. With the device turned off, (remove and re-insert battery) press and hold the HOME and POWER buttons Untill the Yello Triangle is displayed ( this can take 15-20 seconds, continue to hold both buttons
2. When the Yellow Triangle is displayed, release the HOME and POWER Keys
3. Hold the HOME key, with this held down press and release the POWER key
4. Release the HOME Key, using the Trackball, scroll down to wipe data/factory reset and click the trackball The device has now been reset.
If your T-Mobile G1 Google smartphone is not responding or is frozen, you may have to opt for a hard reset. Here¡¯s how:
1. Turn the G1 off. If it¡¯s frozen on, take the battery out and put it back in the unit.
2. Hold the Home and Power keys down at same time for about 25 seconds. You will see a yellow triangle screen with exclamation point in the middle.
Now to wipe the device clean:
3. Press Alt+L.
4. Press Alt+W for a factory reset.
5. Press the Home and Back keys again for about 25 seconds.
The device should then reset again and the hard reset is complete.
Samsung i617 Hard Reset
Turn Phone off....hold directional pad UP while turning the phone back on. Follow directions on screen
HTC Touch Diamond Soft reset
Resetting Your Device
If you experience some sluggishness with your device, you can
perform a reset to shut down all programs and restart your
To perform a soft reset
1. Pull out the stylus.
2. Use the stylus to press the RESET button located at the opening of the stylus compartment. Your device restarts and displays the Home screen.
HTC Touch Diamond hard reset
You can also perform a hard reset (also known as a full reset). A hard
reset should only be performed if a normal reset does not solve a system
problem. After a hard reset, the device is restored to its default settings—
the way it was when you first purchased it and turned it on. Any programs you installed, data you entered, and settings you customized on your device will be lost. Only Windows Mobile® software and other pre-installed programs will remain.
Warning! Your device will be set back to factory default settings. Make sure that any additional installed programs and/or user data have been backed up before you perform a hard reset.
To perform a hard reset
1. Pull out the stylus.
2. With the device turned on, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and
ENTER buttons, then press the RESET button with the stylus tip.
3. Release the RESET button, but continue pressing the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons until you see this message on the screen:
4. Release the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, then press the
VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other
button to cancel the reset.
HTC Snap Soft reset
Restarting Your Phone
Restart your phone when a program is not performing properly or the phone is not responding to any keypresses.
To restart the phone is restarted while a program is running, any unsaved work will be lost.
Remove the battery.
Wait for three seconds, then reinsert the battery and turn on your phone.
WARNING! If the phone is restarted while a program is running, any unsaved work will be lost.
Resetting Your Phone
Resetting your phone will remove all the data from its memory and restore the phone back to the factory default settings.
Note If Encrypt files placed on storage cards is or was enabled before, then backup all files from the storage card before using Clear Storage or updating the ROM system software. Otherwise you will no longer be able to access the encrypted files on the storage card. Use ActiveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center to transfer files between your storage card and computer. After the procedure, copy your files back to the storage card.
WARNING! Because all your data will be deleted, it is recommended that you back up your data first before resetting your phone.
To reset your HTC Snap phone
Click Start > Accessories > Clear Storage.
Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the phone. The phone will restart after it has been reset
HTC Snap hard reset
Power off mode, press VOLUME UP and POWER BUTTON at the same time. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the phone. The phone will restart after it has been reset.
How to Hard Reset the SNAP (US Cellular) S510 .. incl.
A Hard Reset restores the device to its default settings - the way it was when you first purchased it and turned it on. Any programs you installed, data you entered, and settings you customized on the device will be lost. Only Windows Mobile software and other pre-installed programs will remain.
There are 2 ways to perform a Hard Reset on this device:
- 1. Go to Start>All Programs>More>More>Accessories.
- 2. Select Clear Storage.
- 3. Enter in the password provided on the display of the device (should be 1234) and select Yes.
The device will begin the Master Reset Process.
- 1. Power the device OFF.
- 2. Press and hold the Volume Down Button.
- 3. While holding the Volume Down button, press and hold the Send Call and End Call buttons until you get a White Screen with Blue text that outlines the next step to take to execute the Hard Reset.
Hard Reset of Omnia 2
You will be able to hard reset Omnia 2 to factory default just like Omnia. However the 3rd party programs that come with the official firmware will be left intact. The 3rd party programs installed by your service provider maybe lost after the hard reset. If you have already activated Agis NavPhone GPS program before hard reset, you may need to contact Agis Helpdesk for re-activation instruction.
Hard Reset of Omnia 2
- First switch off your phone
- Next hold Volumn Up + Screen Lock
- Then hold Green and Power Button together
- Then press Answer Call (left) button to confirm hard reset
You must hold the Volume Up + Screen Lock + Green + Power together and hold onto it. Release all once you see the Hard Format Screen.
Master Reset of Omnia by DialPad
You can also key in the following code to the dial pad to do a Master Reset