Software Problem fix
|Software Problem fix|
|Blackberry got error 507 ?|
|install BB OS|
Fix your Blackberry Software Problem Here
All Blackberry Providers & OS Software Upgrade , Software Damaged Repair check the link Below:
Blackberry Bold 9000M_PBr5.0.0_rel95_PL18.104.22.168_A22.214.171.124 Download Here
How to Translate the Signal Bar to Numbers
All you have to do is keep alt key while pressed then press the letters: N M L L
How to Delete a Theme or Program from your BlackBerry
1. Go to Options
2. Select Advanced Options
3. Select Applications
4. Now you will get a list of all the Themes and Applications installed on your BlackBerry, to delete one simply select the program or theme you want hit menu and then Delete
How to Install Jar/Jad Files from your SD Card or Internal Memory
1. Open the media manager and click the menu button
2. Then select explore and find the JAR file on your BlackBerry
3. You then click on the JAR file and you will be shown the installation prompt just like you would if you installed the application OTA
How to Send Free Pin Messages from your Computer
To do this all you have to do is simply go to: http://www.web2pin.com/Web2PinFree.aspx from there you will be able to send a free message to any BlackBerry Pin you wish. Its that simple!
Steps on how to Install a Program from your Computer onto your BlackBerry
1. First you need to have your BlackBerry Desktop Manager installed on your computer. Here is a link on how to do that: Install Desktop Manager. The Desktop Manager comes in a CD with your BlackBerry or you can Download the latest one at: Desktop Software. www.mingwireless.ca
2. Once you have installed the Desktop Software, you must connect you BB Device to your computer via the USB cable which should of also come with your device. Once plugged in, open the BB Desktop Manager.
3. If the program you download and want to install is compressed (in a zip or rar file) un-compress it and make sure you know what folder you saved the files to.
4. Now go to your BB Desktop Manager and click on Application Loader. Now, under Add/Remove Applications click on Start. Once there you will see a Browse... button on the bottom right, click on that and find the file you want to install.
5. The file should be an .alx or .ali, once you have selected the file click OK. The program you want should now be seen on the list if you don't see it scroll down until you do.
6. If you see that the program you want has a check mark, click the Next button on bottom right to install it. If it doesn't have a check mark, then click on the little box next to the program and check it off then hit Next.
7. That's it now your BlackBerry will communicate with your computer and install the programs. This shouldn't take more than a few seconds, if it takes a while don't panic and wait, don't try to restart your BB. Your device might also reset itself during this process, this is normal as well, don't panic and wait until the Desktop Manager says the operation is complete.
9. If you don't see the program on your home screen try checking the downloads or applications folder and it should be in there www.mingwireless.ca
How to Check what OS (Operating System) Version you Vave
1. From your home screen look for a little icon that look like a wrench and click on it
2. You are now in the Options screen. You will see a list of different categories. Look for the one that says About, should be the first one and select it.
3. In this screen you will see a number that has the letter v in front of it looks something like this: v126.96.36.199. That is the version of the OS that your phone is running. This screen also shows your blackberry model number, in case you needed to know that too.
How to do a Soft-Reset (reset your BlackBerry Without Vaving to Pull out the Battery)
In order to do this all you have to do is press the alt, right-shift, and del keys at the same time. This will automatically reset your device www.mingwireless.ca
How to Clean out your BlackBerry Event Logs
These are just log files the BlackBerry generates, which can be deleted to free up a little memory.
1. To do this all you have to do is keep the alt key pressed down and hit the letters: L G L G.
2. Now you are in the Event Log screen, to clear all the logs out simply hit the menu key and select clear log
How to put your Phone on StandBy Mode - Help Save Battery Life
Standby mode can help you save a lot of battery life. It works a lot like the sleep mode on your computer. I basically locks your BlackBerry so that none of the keys can be accidentally pressed. While in standby you can still receive calls, message, or even emails as you normally would.
1. To enter standby mode hit the mute key on top of your blackberry for about 3 seconds. This will put your phone in standby, disabling any of the keys.
2. To exit stand by mode, simply tap the mute key again and your phone will exit standby mode.
How to Quickly Switch Between Applications
If you are using a program such as your web browser, but don't want to close it and want to check your email,then go back to the web page you were viewing, this handy little shortcut can make your life a little easier.
1. In order to evoke this shortcut all you have to do is press the alt and escape key.
2. When the applications menu pops up, while still holding the alt key select which application you want to choose.
While viewing a message hit these keys:
R - Reply To a Message
L - Reply To All
F - Forward Message
I - File Highlighted Message
To view the email address of a contact, in a message, highlight the contact. Press Q. To view the display name again, press Q.
Provided by cellrepair.ca / mingwireless.ca
How To Unlock Your BlackBerry For Free
1. Call your carrier, ask for the MEP code.
2. Give them your IMEI number.
3. To get your IMEI number, type this on your phone, *#06#, and it should pop up.
4. Once you get your MEP code, turn off your wireless radio on your phone.
5. Go to SETTING or OPTIONS.
6. Then go to ADVANCE OPTIONS.
7. Then go to Sim Card
8. Type “MEPD” on your phone.
9. You should see “Network as Active”
10. Hold SHIFT + type “MEPE” or “MEP2″
11. Now type the MEP code the carrier gave you
12. You should see “Network as Disabled”
13. You are now the proud owner of an unlocked Blackberry